truenova is committed to safeguarding any personal information that may be collected through our website (the "Site" or the "Service") and to ensuring that you are fully informed as to how your personal information will be used. The following policy describes such collection and usage.
What information do we collect and how we collect it Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you requested and with those we believe will optimize and enhance your use of our Site and related services. Providing us with your information is not a requirement for using our Site, Service, but note that if you choose not to provide us with certain information, we may not be able provide certain services or functionality of the Site or Service.
There are a number of different ways that we may collect personal information from you:
Registration: When you register to use our Service, we may receive certain information about you through Facebook®, Twitter®, Google+®, or Instagram®, as applicable to your method of registration. This information, as indicated during the connection process may, include your name, your activities, hometown, interests, likes, user location, your photos and videos, website, email, phone number, friends, online presence, social following and other. This registration process is optional for truenova users who only wish to view content, but may be required for users who would like to broadcast via truenova or to use the Service's more advance options.
• Communication from You: When you contact us with questions, concerns or for purposes of customer/technical support, we collect the information contained in your message, which may include your name, contact details and any other personal information you provide.
• Via Surveys: We may collect your user information through surveys we may conduct from time to time with respect to our services. Participation in and providing information through such surveys is optional.
What we might do with the information collected
We may use the information provided to us to:
• Contact you from time to time with critical user or service updates or other information important for our services, or for the support of the service you requested. We may contact you to ensure that the information we have in our records is still correct and to add additional information to complete your profile;
• Receive feedback from you and inquire about any features you would like to see in future products. We may also contact you to ask you about our products and also to inform you of upgrades, technical issues, promotions and new products that you may be interested in;
• Send out newsletters to you with articles and information which we believe may be of interest to you;
• Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
• Evaluate users, their preferences and trends for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes, which we may use for marketing purposes and with respect to operations and development;
• Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
• Prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal;
Disclosure of information
Although we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required to do so by law or when necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Service, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. We may also disclose your personal data to enforce our policies or respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the right of others. In all cases, such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your information with:
• A third party performing services on our behalf that has agreed to keep such information confidential (such as excluding threats from potential cyber attacks or trolls or other security purposes, the processing of your credit card payment, if applicable, or the conduct of an online survey, for example).
We may use external service providers for processing of some Personal Data. Within the framework of a contract for data processing, these service Providers have committed themselves, among other things, to observing appropriate technical and organizational measures for data security and act in accordance with instructions on our behalf. Our main service providers are listed below but are subject to change. We never sell your Personal Data to third parties.
Amazon Web Services, INC.(AWS), USA
Google LLC, USA
We may use the following services offered by Google:
- GSuite(Google Apps), for all email, documents, forms, and spreadsheet creation.
- Google Analytics for our analysis and tracking needs.
- Google Tag Manager (GTM), is processing data from Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Google Optimize to perform A/B testing on our content and design online. Google Optimize uses Google Analytics cookies in order to collect information about the visitors on our websites.
- Google Analytics
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your anonymized IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Facebook Inc., USA
Notion Labs, Inc. USA
Airtable, Inc. USA
When you sign up for a Class or subscription with an Instructor, the following information may be shared with that Instructor:
- Your name, email address, and any information in your truenova profile (including information from Facebook Products used to fill in your truenova profile)
Securing the information
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the information collected and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Service reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. Cookies
We may make use of "cookies" on our Site. A cookie is a small text file that can be placed and stored on your computer's hard disc when you visit a website for record keeping purposes. A cookie itself is not designed or intended to read any information from a user's computer (other than the contents of the cookie); rather, it is an identifier used by the Web Site that originally placed it on your hard drive. The actual contents of the cookie information can be retrieved by the same server to identify the computer and subsequently to customize, monitor, or regulate the use of a Site based on information stored on the host server. Therefore, cookies only identify the user's computer to the Web Site which may correlate other information, including personally identifiable information, with the cookie.
Children under thirteen
Access, modification and accuracy of information collected.
The information that is collected by truenova is considered to be an asset. In the event that truenova, any affiliated company, division or portions of its assets are acquired by another company, such information may be one of the transferred assets. We will take reasonable steps to place a notification of such a transfer on our Site.
Acceptance of these terms
If you wish to no longer receive our newsletters or emails, you can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the link in the footer of all our emails, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deleting your account
If you no longer want to use truenova, and would like to delete your account, please reach out to us at email@example.com Once your account is deleted, your profile will be removed from the Platform and we may delete all of your Personal Data.